We’ve walked in your shoes
…and built our business accordingly.
Since 1988, our parent company, Control Automation Technologies Corporation, has provided precision equipment for technician teams to service process control systems around the globe. For a decade we relied on other commercial labs to keep our equipment in good repair but the need for reliability demanded a better solution.
The labs we’d tried, while competent on the bench, had little knowledge of circumstances in the field. Long delays and poor communication were the norm. So in 1998, we built the exception.
CATLab operates its North Carolina and Virginia laboratories on the philosophy, “Under Promise, Over Deliver”. As a result, hundreds of manufacturers, agencies, research and service organizations throughout the U.S. and beyond choose CATLab to ensure the prompt, reliable, and accredited calibration of their critical measurement equipment. The number grows every year. Here are a few reasons why:
- A2LA Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANSI/NCSL Z-540
- Rapid turn-around, typically 4 – 5 business days
- Complimentary on-line Calibration Asset Tracker provides:
- 24/7 access to calibration records & custom reports
- Asset management with automated calibration due alerts
- Multi-level access with personalized templates
- Real time status of your equipment in our lab
- Active participation in accredited proficiency testing programs
- NIST Traceable Calibrations with AF/AL Data
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 documentation with measurement uncertainty
- Broad capabilities and tailored services for Life Science, Aerospace & Industrial Gases
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Scheduled Pick up / Delivery throughout VA & NC (beyond upon request)
- On-site services for large volumes
- A friendly and reliable team, accessible and ready to help